World Carrier Corporation is committed to safeguarding its employees and assets, and assuring the continued delivery of its services. This shall be done by providing safe and secure vessels for its crews, vessels and cargoes, and provide support to its vessels in implementing and maintain the Ship Security Plan.
In order to achieve this aim, WCC shall:
- Conduct ship security assessments on its vessels
- Establish safeguards against all identified unlawful acts
- Designate Company Security Officers and Ship Security Officers
- Establish and promote a security culture in the fleet
- Keep abreast of developments in maritime security and disseminate relevant
- information to its vessels.